Thursday, September 25, 2008

fame is a footnote

I suspect this is probably as good as it ever will get.




So now would be the time to salute my awesomeness and/or offer me your humble services. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

p.s. You're welcome to Google for the paper in its entirety, I didn't feel like linking the pdf lest a certain author and potential reference of mine be keeping tabs on who links to his papers. Not that I have anything bad to say about him (nice man, really), it's just weird if he's reading my views on abortion and bruised bananas, you know?

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Mai!!

Congratulations on the first page mention!!!! That is really neat!

It is a very interesting study and I think someone should publish without all the acronyms and calculus for MacLean's magazine, because this subject was on the front cover of a magazine that I saw while in line at Chapters.

Oh the irony that, but, two seconds later I would be at the cash register paying CDN $45 for a book that was listed as USD $32.95!!!!

Mohsin said...

wow mai, I hope you don't treat your kids like you treat your blog.
actually I am one to talk, I neglected mine for a year and even now I wont let it go out an play with its friends.

m said...

Thanks Chris! Somebody call Alanis!

Mohsin, I hope you never babysit my hypothetical kid.